Ignition module

New Z owner here with questions. I have a N/A 1982 280ZX with ignition problems. I've replaced the module recently and it worked fine for a month then went back to giving problems. I really would like to change the ignition controller to an aftermarket one. I have an MSD 6A on my F150 4x4 and love it. My question is; does anyone here run an MSD ignition on their Z and will it work with a stock distributor.

Thanks for the help, Ron

Reply to
Ron