righteous Dude

Hi All I just wanted to thank Searay for helping me out. I'm in a pretty tough spot at this time and I posted asking about Chevy 4x4 parts, he happened to
have what I needed and sent them to me at no charge. The past 6 months or so I've been fighting cancer and I haven't had a lot of good things happen to me but Searay changed some of that and he didn't even know who I am or what I'm going through so Thanks Man your the Best. I've always liked this NG and now I like it a whole lot more.

F**kin' eh! Kudos to Seeray! Nice to know there are still decent people in the world huh?
Doc
Well Im glad to see that the hubs worked out. good luck with them.. Steve

tough
good stuff man. I too believe that if you take care of people, it'll come around....
bmoney

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 03:38:39 GMT, "Hamilton Car Audio + Security"

yep.. I'm a big believer in karma... you get back what you put in.. good or bad..