Roller Rockers are they needed

Page 2 of 2
--WebTV-Mail-23591-4550 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
You have already spent money on the cam,and misc b.s. So what`s
another $200?
--WebTV-Mail-23591-4550 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-23591-4550--
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Bill) wrote in message

Thanks guys, I will put on 1.52 Comp Pro Magnum Roller Rockers CCA-1301-16. I am not running a race engine, 1500 to 4500 will be the average RPM rate. Last longer, smoother, better gas mileage. That is what I got out of this posting.