Best rockers

Hi Guys (& Gals), I want to get back on my stroker engine for Annie that I assembled to long-block about...well...lets just say it's been awhile back. Best I remember it's a 74x94 (might be 92) with a split duration cam for torque. What are the best rockers & pushrods made today to use in a hot rod VW? Roller rockers? Of course I'll need to make the pushrods the correct length. Anyone have any for sale? Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver