sbc 1 piece seal

Any of you chevy guys need a 5.7 non roller 1 pc block. I got to clean out the garage. For 50.00 I'll let you have the crank also. I'm keeping rods and
other junk.If you want the crank with it I,ll throw in the rear seal plate. Have themain caps but they are not in order. Block is standard bore but will have to go 10 maybe 20 over. I picked up the engine 2nd hand, didnt tear down myself. Looks like someone cut the ridges off with a junk cutter and didn't stamp or otherwise mark parts. You want it come get the block out of my garage. Its in NW Ohio, near Defiance