Shortening a Long Bed

Has anyone ever shortened a long box to a short box on a 67-72? Any advice?

Reply to
John

Yeah, but it was a loooooong time ago. I remember we ordered new bedsides and cut the inners to fit. Isn't the wheelbase shorter? Maybe we had a good long bed and made it fit on a short truck. This was around 1980, so its a little foggy. You have the all-steel bed, right?

good luck, get out the welder and have at it! Dave

Reply to
debruch