siverado stereo

delco stereo display won't come on sometimes,does anyone know the problem? thanks.

gee are we talking a 2004 model? a 1982 model? glad ya are so informative.
maybe you shouldn't own a chevy,, you seem to be only wise enuff o have a datsun or a yugo maybe.
: delco stereo display won't come on sometimes,does anyone know the problem? : thanks. : : :
it's a 2000. Asshole.Go crawl back under the rock you came up from under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

problem?
madeinita wrote:

Your first step should be to pull it out and make sure the connectors on the back of the stereo are making good contact (nothing loose). You didn't mention the circumstances when it quits working, so I'll guess it's random in occurrence. If everything is tight, hold the stereo in your hand and jiggle it a bit (with it plugged in and turned on). See if this causes it to shut off the display. Most likely, it is an internal problem with the stereo, even if you can't replicate it. I would suggest you look at it as an opportunity to throw the Delco POS away and put in a decent head unit. For $129-$229 you can get a MUCH better stereo, and if you want something really fancy, the sky's the limit.
Big Chris
madeinita wrote:

In this group your original post generates the reply you got. He's not the asshole, *that* person is found in the mirror. Be glad he didn't call you a WebTVer although Vegas currently has those odds at 2:1.
Exactly what did you expect from your original post? I hope it wasn't a detailed report outlining the problem, cause and solution (with part numbers no less). In this group vague questions just won't stand. We like the easy ones such as: "What is love?" or "What is one divided by zero?"
Joshua (practicing asshole for 28 years)
[quote]"Go crawl back under the rock you came up from : under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/quote]
My my what sentence structure you have. Alabama or Arkansas education?
: > : delco stereo display won't come on sometimes,does anyone know the : problem? : > : thanks. : > : : > : : > : : > : > : : :
You,re not only an automotive expert You're an english professor.Will wonders nevr ceace

try to adjust the dimmer switch on dash or click the dome overide button 4 time quickly off an on