Snoman.. heres a good one for you.. what cc are these ?

3998920 casting , 1.94. 1.50 valves. I know they are 72-73 heads but no listing on cc's.. these are the ones going on the 237 0.60 block

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:02:54 -0400, "Chevrolet"

I can find no info on cc's either but I would guess that they are 75 or 76 cc's because all the heads in the 39989xx range are that size. (most are 76 cc's) One source shows them for a 72 to 73 350's and another one shows them as 72 to 75 350's and a third source shows them as 72 to 74 so take your pick. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
yup... I assume they are 75 cc...

They're 76 CC heads.
Al

compression ratio. .060" over would raise it a bit.
Al

I come up with 9.8 to one on a 350 and a flat top piston with no valve reliefs and 9.2 to one for a 327 with 76 cc heads. (all these assume a .030 thick head gasket and bored .060 over) If there is valve reliefs figure on .25 to .5 less depending on size of reliefs. A stock bored 327 would be just a bit under 9 to 1. so the overbore is good for about a .25 increase in compression. ALso if Head gasket is thicker CR would be lower and if gacket is thinner CR would be higher as it also would be if heads have been milled a bit to true them up. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Chevrolet wrote:

76 cc unless they have been worked on. Came on a 350.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York