Are these any good?

And did they do a derv version?

Reply to
Elder

I've heard bad things about the 4wd system.

I have a feeling Timo knows all about it....

Reply to
SteveH

Never really a case of need though is it.

Reply to
Elder

No, but the normal W124 300E is a nice car with decent handling. Adding

4wd doesn't make it a nicer car, it just makes it heavier and slower.

We had something you'd absolutely love in the garage the other day. '93 Saab 900i 16v 3dr, poverty spec, but the cleanest car we've ever had in the garage. You don't get new stuff as clean as this. One owner, 56k miles, no expense spared on it, absolutely unmarked. You could eat your dinner off the inner wings if that was your particular kink. Never had paintwork..

Reply to
Pete M

Just missing the turbo. Actually, if you can live without the whip neck that the turbos give, the injections are a nice place to spend some time, and the gearboxes love the injection engine.

Reply to
Elder