Strange PW Problem

My 1996 Blazer's passenger window quite working, the master switch on the drivers door works the passenger window fine, so i bought a new switch. No change.
The switch i changed was fine. Any ideas??
Bad wire, blown muter...

Is the control module ok?

Re: Strange PW Problem Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2003, 8:10pm From: shades snipped-for-privacy@netins.net (Shades) Bad wire, blown muter...
My 1996 Blazer's passenger window quite working, the master switch on the drivers door works the passenger window fine, so i bought a new switch. No change. The switch i changed was fine. Any ideas??
Pull the switch out again.....Wiggle the wires going into your connector....Then make sure none of them are pushed out too far or loose in the connector....Its not the control mod because the master switch still works....And its not a bad motor for the same reason......You just have a open circuit somewhere....Use a test light to see if your getting power to the switch.....Then if you do its in the connector....The one that your switch plugs into. Steve C
. . . . Strange PW Problem Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2003, 5:35pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net My 1996 Blazer's passenger window quite working, the master switch on the drivers door works the passenger window fine, so i bought a new switch. No change. The switch i changed was fine. Any ideas?? .................
open circuitry.
find it...fix it...
MarshMosnter ~:~