Surburban fuse block diagram

I have a 1979 1/2 ton 4wd surburban, and i need if anyone has it please the diagram for the fuse block as mine is unreadable because the lettering is faded or gone as to the use of each fuse.Currently my dome light is out and after changing the bulb the light is still out so i figure the fuse is my next stop in terms of correcting the problem.Thanks in advance...Dionysus777 aka snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
DIONYSUS

I'd suggest looking at them all, you could have had that done by the time you posted this message.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Reply to