Surburban fuse block diagram

I have a 1979 1/2 ton 4wd surburban, and i need if anyone has it please the diagram for the fuse block as mine is unreadable because the lettering is faded or gone as to the use of each fuse.Currently my
dome light is out and after changing the bulb the light is still out so i figure the fuse is my next stop in terms of correcting the problem.Thanks in advance...Dionysus777 aka snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
I'd suggest looking at them all, you could have had that done by the time you posted this message.
~KJ~
While i often find usefull information in the newsgroups just as often i find smart asses who prior to the internet spent years getting backhanded for just such smartmouth comments as that!...Put simply if you don't know the answer or don't care to help dummy up!!!!!....Dionysus777 On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:21:59 GMT, "KJ"