Timing chain 96 1500 5.7L

Do these motors have any timing chain issues? 96 1500 5.7L 85K mi, well maintained with synthetic and not abused.
--TW "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. " -Terry Pratchett
"Tundra Wookie" wrote

I have seen very few timing chains replaced on these engines.
Ian
This is why I bought a new GMC Sierra instead of a Toyota Tundra. My last timing chain lasted nearly 300,000 miles on a '78 Chevy 350-4. Hope my new one goes as long. I know the engine has a lot more power and better mileage than the old one ever did.
"Tundra Wookie" wrote

well
I have seen very few timing chains replaced on these engines.
Ian

They last awhile, that's for sure. These trucks most certainly do not have 'timing chain issues.'
Doc