Trailer brake

My new '99 blazer has a trailer brake that I would like to remove since it hits my shin in one position and the top of my foot at another position. Is
it ok just to cut the wires, tape them off, and then hide them? Thanks

Yes, but you may be able to just follow the wires back to a plug and just pull the plug. Lynn
Lynn wrote:

Might take a look at this. http://www.etrailer.com/faq/brakecontrol.asp
If it wasn't prewired, you may find where the lines were spliced in.