trailer brake controller

I have a 2004 dodge 2500 with a Cummins diesel and I just installed a Tekonsha brake controller and I cant get a signal to the controller from the brake light switch has anyone ever run across this.

Reply to
Bruce

did you use the supplied connector? and plug it into the port next to the floor board?

Reply to
Chris Thompson

the white wire with the beige tracer is the wire for the brake light switch

Reply to
Bruce