Transmission wierdness

Page 2 of 2
I've seen mechanics with 50 years of experience the work they do is SH$%. So it means nothing. :)

LS wrote:

====================== true.......
and I've seen a lot of bald idiots.......
but, you must concede.....
not all idiots are bald.
oh, and I thought you took yer toys home and left? lmao
bye,bye
~:~ Marsh ~takes a draw off his joint.....sips his crownroyal~
Sorry, couldn't help it! :) OK, I concede.....
LS

LS wrote:

I'll concede the last word to y.......... oops.
No you won't!
$1798 later and the brand new transmission is running fine! :(
LS