Not LR but good use of 4x4

One of my other haunts... couldn't resist sharing this one as it's clearly a positive to use of 4x4's in the Town. In any other car that "Safety" camera could have killed someone!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I'm not so sure it only looks to have about a cube foot of concrete on the bottom. Its been completely pulled out of the ground and dragged along the pavement.

Are they all that well "fixed" into the ground?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You tninkin' what I'm thinkin' ?

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Lots of 'em have "accidents" here in Spain. The distance record for towing one is apparently 17km, after which it apparently didn't work very well.

Reply to
David Millen

Well I know where my favorite winch point is going to be..... grrrrr! Still I'm over it now.

;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

We live on the road with the most cameras in the UK, a stunning 8 in one mile.

Someone chopped one up with an grinder the other year, various fires & even a shotgun attack apparently

Reply to
Nige

At last, someones actually found a *use* for an L200!! Camera wasn't there on Monday BTW.

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds