Turbo and Super again.

Hi:
I forgot to mention that I have the 4.3 which is in great condition. NOW can anybody make a reccomendation as to turbo or super? Thanks.
Dixie

having to route pipes to the intercooler. Neither is going to be a simple job and either is going to require other tuning mods to accommodate the tendency to detonate.