Used truck pricing..............???

Is there a place that someone might know that has used truck pricing. From Class I to Class VI.......Light and Medium Duty. This is to get an idea what
a used truck might sell for. Thanks
Try these. www.kbb.com www.nada.com
The nada is usually a little higher than the kbb,so I average the 2. I think it`s pretty close.
What are you selling? Give me some details. I know several people looking for big and light trucks.
Wanting to sell this........: http://jlbco.hypermart.net/04chevy.htm
But also looking for an older 1-ton dually two vehicle. There was a C-6500 I had an eye on, but thought it was alittle pricey.
NADA....I haven't found to much there on trucks I have been looking at.......besides wanting a few opinions
Hey Daytona, I noticed that you painted your lower valance, fender flares and mirrors. I also painted my lower valance but the body shop guys told me that pain wouldn't stick to the top bumber cover, wheel flares or mirrors. I realize that you only have 900 miles on this truck but did you have any problems with the mirrors or any other parts you painted?
Thanks,
No problems....yet.......the body shop used a mixture almost the same as the rubber bumpers on cars.