New used truck question

i bought a 98 ram 1500 Dec of 2002...

after owning the vehicle for almost a year and a half now, i noticed that my front end, and 2 front fenders are "red" on the inside...

like it was in an accident, it doesnt look "original" like the rest of the truck..there also is over spray in the engine compartment of where the shock towers are. (same color as truck)

what this tells me is that this truck was possibly in an accident. the dealership did not tell me this when i financed the truck. it was more or less a "quick sale"

is there anything i can do now as far as getting a dicount or possibly tradin it in or....anything i can do at all??

any help is greatly appreciated...

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron W

"Aaron W" wrote in news:e6cic.752$ snipped-for-privacy@news7.onvoy.net:

Unless you can prove that this condition has somehow compromised the safe operation of this truck, after a year and a half you have no case.

Reply to
Secret Squirrel

You should have checked this out BEFORE you purchased the car. At this point I doubt there is anything you can do. You can check with carfax.com to see if they have any information on any accidents.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

You're kidding, right?

Reply to