Colorado Pricing

Hello All,

I've just seen the new Colorado truck on Chevy's website. Does anyone know what the pricing for this truck will be?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
John

Stripped 2wd ext cab will list for 17,900 minus freight, invoice about

16,200 minus freight. They will go way up from there, depending upon options. Stripped = 4 cyl, manual trans, no options.

Jerry H.

Reply to
Jerry Hamilton

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove

Who's stupid enough to pay $27,000 for a compact pickup?? Oh..wait... I forgot about those Tacoma owners. ;-)

Reply to
Rob

Amen, Rob! I just looked on carsdirect.com and you can get a '03 Sierra SLE

2wd Ext. Cab for $21K.
Reply to
KB

That would be 27k with all the options, How much is a Silverado with all the options? over 36k And what if you DON'T WANT a Silverado? There are some people in this world with enough self confidence that they don't need a full size truck to make up for any of their short comings.

so a bare bones 1500, or a nicely equipped Colorado. hm.... I guess what someone says "a couple bucks" some think in terms of thousands, and some think in hundreds. $9,000 is more than a "couple bucks".

Reply to
Trey

My '98 S10 4x2 with a V6, automatic, a/c, extended cab, CD player, tinted rear window, power seat/locks and HD front suspension cost me a grand total of $16,800 after a $2000 rebate. Pretty much optioned out if you ask me. 27k is way overpriced for a chevy compact truck.

Reply to
Rob

bare bones 1500 are selling for less than 20,000 and can be bought for as little as 15,000 and maybe even lower. You can buy a LT 2WD silverado for less than 27,000. and with rebates and incentives you can pick up a 4WD LT for that price.

Reply to
Perry Marlin