Vortek 350 Heavy shake at idol?

I have been experiencing moderate to heavy shake at idol, I recently ran injector cleaner through and cleaned and gapped all the plugs and it only seems to have gotten worse (not necessarily due to the work). It also
sometimes starts like it is going to choke out until I give it some more gas, fuel filter was replaced 8-10k ago. I have 75k on it. Is it likely the wires or should I check into something else? Ideas PLEASE.
Corey
Corey Scheich wrote:

Vortek.. must be german.
EGR valve could be clogged / dirty. I'd probably yank it off and clean it. Or one of the wiser guys here might have a better answer.
Lane

Start with a compression test. You need to know if the engine is healthy before spending time and money on anything else. Lynn

ran
only
more
likely
Being that his engine is OBD-II, I'd wager that if he had a compression problem he'd have misfire DTC's stored in the PCM.
To the poster, take her to Autozone and have the computer read (it's free). Get the exact codes and post them here for us to decipher.
Doc
L I B I didn't know Checker would do that for free. Thanks I will.
Corey

also
healthy
free).
OK Got an "Auto Xray" from checker. Checked the codes and it came up with only a P300 Multiple Cylinder Misfire. How do you suggest I proceed Doc. Should I check the compression next or some electrical.
TIA Corey

compression