Winter Wiper Blades

Can someone point me to a good brand of winter wiper blades? It appears that Aanco is no longer around. It appears that Bosch doesn't make them anymore Trico is everywhere but the pair I bought is junk. And the beam type blades work horrible in ice and snow (although I like them in the summer). Anyone have a recommendation?

Jmagerl

96 S10 and 99 Blazer
Reply to
jmagerl

Anco still makes them.

Happy Holidays!

in the summer).

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Reply to
jmagerl

Trico was just purchased by an independent finance outfit Kohlberg & Company. Anco is owned by Federal Mogul. They kept the brand through the bankruptcy.

Reply to
Steve W.