Winter Wiper Blades

Can someone point me to a good brand of winter wiper blades? It appears that Aanco is no longer around. It appears that Bosch doesn't make them anymore
Trico is everywhere but the pair I bought is junk. And the beam type blades work horrible in ice and snow (although I like them in the summer). Anyone have a recommendation?
Jmagerl 96 S10 and 99 Blazer
Anco still makes them. http://www.autobarn.net/anwinwipblad.html
Happy Holidays!

the auto parts guy said that Trico had bought Aanco. Which accounts to as to why not a single store (out of 10) carries them anymore. All 10 stores carried Trico crap. No one carried Trico last year.

jmagerl wrote:

Trico was just purchased by an independent finance outfit Kohlberg & Company. Anco is owned by Federal Mogul. They kept the brand through the bankruptcy.
--
Steve W.