Wiper arm removal

I have a '92 GMC 1/2 ton pu. I'm tired of the 4 point wiper arm, and I'm trying to replace the wiper cradel (not the wiper, or the arm) I have the arm off of the truck, and the cradel is held to the arm by a
pin with a star looking clip. I can't figure out how to get the "clip" off so I can slide the cradel off of the pin.
Any Help???
You needn't remove the wiper arm from the truck to remove the wiper blade.
Just go to autozone and ask them to show you - it's easier than trying to explain it.

The star looking clip is a one time thingy. You have to get a new one if you whant to remount the cradel. Just clip the old one with a pair of plyers and use a new later. I is possible but not a safe bet to pry it of with a screwdriver and reuse it... It usurly get pretty warped.
Best regards //zigge Denmark (bad spelling :-)
I was begining to think that those things were disposable.