would a tps cause rattling?

Hey all heres a goofy one for ya. I have a 1991 s-10 blazer 4x4 4.3 auto 240k miles, it rattles like a monkey is under the hood on acceleration ONLY WHEN ITS COLD. If the engine idles while its cold it does not rattle. I have
good oil pressure and once it warms up the rattle goes away. The SES light came on and went out, I ran the codes and it came up with the TPS being out of something or another (too lazy to recheck the book). SO my question is, would a bad TPS cause my mystery rattle. Thanks for any and all replies Steve