'00 TL & DTC P0401 EGR Insufficient Flow !!!

I am running out of ideas on this one. I've replaced the EGR valve, and cleaned the ports with carberator cleaner...and I still get error DTC P0401.
I read on the net somewhere that there was a recall/service bulletin for the '99 TL concerning EGR flow problems, but not for the year '00.
Has anyone had experience with this problem and can offer me some advice?
Thanks in advance.
James
Did you take the manifold off to clean the ports? Just cleaning under valve wont fix it.
David Short Acura God

Acura God wrote:

Is this a big job? I have heard that there is a service bulletin issued on the 99TL for this very problem. What is confusing to me is that it was issued in December of '01. I have an '00 TL that I bought an entire year prior to the release of this service bulletin. So is there a difference between the '99 and the '00 TL as far as the EGR port is concerned??? There must be if there was no service bulletin issued for the '00 TL...?