1989 Acura Legend Aftermerket Radio Install

Hey all,
I am replacing the radio in my dad's '89 Legend Sedan with a newer radio. I was wondering how do I retain the controls for volume, and function button
that are located behind the steering wheel, just below the hazard and dimmer knobs on the instrument cluster section of the dash. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
I've never used one but a kit like
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-hhT0E7oPpFj/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g 8900&I7SWIX
http://tinyurl.com/bc3c2
might be what you are looking for.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-hhT0E7oPpFj/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g 8900&I7SWIX
Thanks but I already looked at that. The information I am looking for is which wires are connected to the dash mounted volume contron and function button. Thanks.
http://www.installdr.com /

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-hhT0E7oPpFj/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g 8900&I7SWIX
The small rectangular plug. You should have four connections on the back of the radio, the big rectangular plug for the power and speakers, a little rectangular plug for the remote, the round din plug for the cd-player, and the antenna plug.

I have a 89 Coupe. I'm not aware of any radio that can accomodate the second set of controls on the dash. Couldn't find a radio other than an original Acura one that would work with that.
Doug