1992 Legend won't start alot of times

I have a '92 Legend that runs like a dream but for some reason it will not start sometimes. The cars engine has been changed. I was having this problem before the engine change. There is no way to pinpoint when this
will happen. The car cranks but will not start. I would appreciate any feedback on what the problem may be.
Add pictures here
âś–

Check here first: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#stalling
Does it start fine if you let it sit for a while? Is it worse on hot days?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Maybe the Main Relay? They can be resoldered fairly easily.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

That's where my link points.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Problem is the ignition switch or the main relay. Get those looked at.
Add pictures here
âś–
bbm wrote:

will think it is a problem.
Disclaimer --- this is only a joke!
Add pictures here
âś–

Do you mean pull "OFF" the Acura nameplate?

The joke would be funnier coming from a literate person.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

We need fewer "jokes" and more *useful information* posted.
If people want jokes,there are other newsgroups for that;people come here for information.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik