1999 3.2 TL problem

In the last 2 weeks, as I have been driving, all of a sudden the car has just shut off. The first time it happened I just pulled over stopped, engaged the started and the car started as if nothing had
happened. It happened again today, the difference being that I was on the highway. The car shut off, the maintenance light came on, then after about 1-2 seconds, the car gained electrical power again, and everything was fine. I have noticed in the last few weeks that on occasion when I turn the key to accessories to listen to the radio, nothing will happen until I turn the key off and then on again.
Is it time to replace to ignition key, or should I be looking at something else?
Thanks, Steve Saskatoon, Canada

Your car is covered under a Safety Recall having to do with the ignition switch.
Visit your local dealer. Quote TSB number 02-031. Ask if the fix has been applied to your car.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

What Tegger said, and don't cut in front of any oncoming cement trucks. It can die at the most inopportune times.
'Curly'