'91 Teg Spark Plug Wire Question

I just changed the spark plug wires on my '91 TEG. Well, most of them --- I changed the 4 obvious ones that go from the plugs to the distributor cap.
But the new set came with a 5th wire that I assume is to connect the distributor to the ignition coil, but I can't find the old wire I need to replace. Can anyone describe where this is? I looked and my neighbor looked, and neither of us can see where it is.
TIA
It does not have a coil wire. The coil is located inside the distributor cap therefore eliminating the need for a wire. The kit you got was probably a universal kit that included the wire in case you had a model that had a coil externally.
David Short Acura God

And that means the wire kit was an AFTERMARKET <gag, choke> jobbie.
*Might* last two years before it kills the coil.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

If I change the wires after a year, do you think it will be OK?

Actually, to correct my previous post, the coil already got killed by use of aftermarket wires that lasted approx 2 years and killed the coil, as you say. The mechanic has now replaced the coil with a non-OEM part, in fact the coil, distributor, cap, and wires are all non-OEM at this point in time.
OEM plug wires are not too expensive. The catalog does not list sets for some years but a good dealer such as mine knows that the sets are listed for certain years and will fit other years perfectly.
David Short Acura God

As strange as it may sound, sometimes you have you look in the paper catalogue to find the sets. There is some stuff in there that isn't in the computer, like clutch disc and pressure plate sets (which are usually a few dollars cheaper than buying separately.)

do you know anyone lookin for a integra motor 92 low miliage please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com