AC / pollen filter

Where is it , and is it easy to change?

Depends on the Year & Model.
On my 2000 TL, there actually are a pair of filters - Fram sells the replacements in pairs. Dealer wanted about $100 to do it. I did it for about $15.00.
They're behind the glove box and fairly easy to change if you have the factory shop manual as a guide, or can figure out what to do. The first time you need to cut out a plastic piece with a wire cutter (etc.). It gets reused.
Here is a link to a very nice DIY. Following this it took about 15 minutes for my 02 TLS. This link should work for you. http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t 7821&highlightbin+filter
Here is a link for the 04 and higher TL's....... http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t 3884&highlightbin+filter
- Mike