A4 Pollen Filter?

Hi All,
Can anyone tell me where the pollen filter/s on an A4 '97 model are, and how to access them for inspection and replacement?
Many thanks,
Paul

how
Simple job, takes about 5-10 mins
The pollen filter is located on the top right hand side of the engine bay, to the right of the battery, you remove the plastic that lines the windscreen, using a 2 pence piece or similar, then 1 x 8mm bolt on top of the cover, then slide the old filter out, and slide the new one in.
Simple :)
There is a post with a .pdf that someone posted the other day, have a search through.
Ron
Cheers mate, sounds simple enough - I'll give it a bash today.
Thanks again,
Paul

search