Almera Tino cabin (pollen) filter help!!

Does the Almera Tino (UK 01 model) have a cabin (pollen) filter? I ask as when I follow the instructions to remove the glovebox, then a cover over the filter I find that this cover is not there, only a large screwed on cover with a few bit's of the passenger airbag system attached!!! do I remove this cover (after disabling the airbag) to find the cabin filter cover beneath?

Cheers

Mal.

Reply to
Mal

Mal: I'll reply to my own post (for anyone in the same situation) Yes, remove the cover (having first disconnected the battery just to make sure you don't trigger the airbag) then the filter cover is accessible.

Cheers

Mal.

Reply to
Mal