Pollen filter

Hi all

Anybody know where to find cabin pollen filters online They are really expensive from the main dealer? Fiat Marea Weekend 2.5D 125 bhp

Thanks

Jabba

Reply to
jabba the hut

I got a pollen filter for my Coupe from Halfords for about £12

Reply to
I've been here before...

What's the point in a pollen filter, apart from the obvious. I don't have hayfever and have no problems with pollen, can I leave changing mine?

Reply to
Rich Strang

Nope. Because a clogged up pollen filter can easily start to grow mould, and then you have a serious and stinking problem.

Reply to
Dan

Hmmzz... i discovered that my 1998 Punto 55 SX does not have one. I find that very strange (sometimes i even get leaves from the trees in my interior). But the dealer said only the versions with airco have one....

Reply to
Draak

Sounds correct. My Marea doesn't have on either (no A/C).

You can add one though, it's in the same place as it would be for an A/C model.

T.

Reply to
Tanuj Shah

If you get a carbon active filter then it also filters for rubbish in the air such as exhaust fumes. That is better for anyone's health.

HTH, T.

Reply to
Tanuj Shah

Yes but, as i discovered, there was standard no holder present for it :S Means buyting a filterholder too (or get one from the srapyard, if there are any).

Reply to
Draak

Yep. The holder was £8 for my Marea brand new from Fiat parts.

Haven't figured out how to fit it yet though!

T.

Reply to
Tanuj Shah