Pollen Filter

Hi,

It's about time I renewed my pollen filter (206 4 yrs old) so I popped into halfords. They told me I needed a 'Cabin Filter' - and they had lots of boxes with cabin filters in them, is this the same thing?

Thanks

Reply to
SnoopGroggyGrog

Yes.

Reply to
Brian

Yep, but if it is the original (cloth version) then a quick wash in soppy water and let dry will suffice. The Halfords will be paper based.

Reply to
Kevin

What everyone else said and also a note to say DON'T buy from Peugeot/Citroen. They wanted about £30 for one for my Xantia - I got it for about a tenner from GSF car parts. I did try to get one from Halfords in Gloucester once. They were out of stock and a brand new one ordered in would have cost me £18. I went to their other Gloucester branch who didn't know what a pollen filter was and tried to sell me a "performance filter".

Reply to
Malc