Brake pedal feel on my Acura

When I go to a stop and haven't pressed the brake pedal for a while, the pedal seems to sink in deeper than usual. If I release and press again, I
get my normal brake pedal feel.
Is it a sign that the booster is going or there's an internal leak in the master cylinder?
I bled my brakes last year and have relatively new honda fluid in there.
Adrian
Add pictures here
âś–

Does it ever go to the floor if you press very lightly for 30 seconds or so?
If it does, your master cylinder is bad.
If the pedal *never* goes to the floor, it could be anything from flex hose expansion to rust. Either of those will cause excessive pedal movement.
Aftermarket pads can also cause a soft-feeling pedal if they are too hard, but that usually shows up when braking on the move.

If the booster was going bad, the pedal would get HARD.

Any fresh DOT-3 or DOT-4 is fine. You don't need to use the dealer's fluid.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–