flat tire - RSX

Is this covered by a 4-year/40k bumper-to-bumper warranty?

Nope.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Hold on, what year RSX? How many miles? Why'd the tire go flat?
If the car is very new and there is no evidence of puncture or abuse, it may well be covered under a warranty.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

2004. I have no idea why. I just noticed it this morning when I got out of the car.

Tire and battery warranties are almost always separate from the car's. RTFM.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me

T'ain't covered, sorry. It's your dime to spend.
You've probably got a puncture.