going to look at the TL today, what driveout price should i expecting?

Probably depends on a few things, what features you plan on getting, and perhaps what country you live in might effect the price

Reply to
James

just the basic automatic w/o nagivation. anyways, just bought it yesterday with the sticker price of $31,288 and the drive out of $33,500. I live in houston, is this what most people are paying for the same features? this is an amazing car, glad i bought it. nice featrues for the price. i think this will keep me happy for another

6-7 years.

pete

Reply to
pete