howling noise

I have a 1990 integra sedan, from yesterday i am hearing a howling noise in the back of the car. i did not change my tyres, still have the same tyres i
bought the car with. any suggestions on the problem or problems because i know it's getting old.

stage they are easy enough to diagnose - the rear wheels are lifted off the ground and the wheels rotated by hand, feeling for drag or binding. If one is bad it is not necessary to change both.
Mike

Swap the tires front to back and see if the noise changes. If it does not, it's probably a wheel bearing. If it moves, it's the tires.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
had a BMW 528 with the same noise and it was the tires.