Integra GSR sensor question

Does the Integra have a Mass Airflow sensor? Is it the Air Intake Temp sensor or the Manifold Absolute pressure sensor? Or neither?
anyone have sensor contamination problems after installing a cold air
intake?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Neither with the ones I'm familiar with.
Honda uses the Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor, Pressure Air (ambient pressure) sensor, Intake Air Temperature sensor, and Throttle Angle sensor. These inputs to *estimate* air flow.

Most Toyotas use hot-wire air flow sensors. These are susceptible to damage from over-oiling of foam-element aftermarket air filters.
What are your symptoms?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

I seem to be getting an annoying flat spot in the power curve,around 3,000rpm,where there was none right after the CAI installation. It's hard to describe. Maybe O2 sensor or gummed up injectors?
Car is a 94 GSR,,OBD-I,52K miles,had the ECU replaced after the original was stolen.(took 6 frigging weeks to get a new one from Acura) (that's when I got the CAI,too,after I got the car back from the dealer)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik