Kudos and Much Thanks to this Group

Thanks to all of the contributors to this group. With your help I was able to get all of the electrical problems fixed on my wife's '90 Integra GS.
Replacing the ICU repaired the flashing oil light, inoperative rear defroster grid, intermittent wipers, and occassional sporadic tinkling noise (head-light chime). Replacing bad door switches fixed dome light, and key & headlight chimes. Once again: Thank You. Best Regards, Robin
Add pictures here
âś–

Congratulations. Another 'Teg saved from the crusher!
(Teggers don't like crushers.)
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
I concur--kudos to the group, especially to the Tegger for his invaluable help!

Add pictures here
âś–