A special thanks to the Maxima group

I want to thank all the people in this group who have given me great advice over the last ten years. I've enjoyed many mostly trouble free miles in three new Maximas during this period. My problem has been trying to replace my current 01 SE with an 04. Try as hard as I could I just couldn't make friends with an 04. I looked, test drove, haggled over prices and other car crazy stuff for the last six months but I just couldn't sign on the dotted line. I don't even know what a new Maxima is supposed to be now. An Avalon on steroids with torque steer? I gave up and bought a new 350Z today.

I've owned a few Zs when I was younger but their reliabilty never matched the Maxes. Keep up the good work Nissan as you have many dedicated customers like me. Now I'm going on a little late night spin out the backroads for a "gentle" break in. It will be my first chance today to get out and enjoy my new car. I spent all friggin afternoon trying to get the homelink to work with everything.

Thanks again guys

David

Reply to
David

Traitor! Heretic!

;-)~

Congrats on the Z. I drove one about a month ago, and it's a great car. Enjoy!

Bill G '91 SE Auto

168,143 miles
Reply to
Bill G

Can't go wrong with the Z:)

When I'm looking to get a new set of wheels, it'll either be the G35 6 speed coupe, or the newly released Altima SER in RED with the 6-speed. For some reason, coming from a 98 Max SE, those are the Nissan/Infiniti models that really get me going, not so much the 04 Max. At least it's still in the family.

CD

Reply to
Codifus