"Maintenance Light"

hi there, I have a 2000 Integra GSR but i lost my drivers manual. My "maintenance light" in my guage is on, but the problem has been fixed. I
tried dismantling my battery's negative plug but the light remains on. I heard there is a button under my steering wheel i could press but i tried so hard to find it but i couldn't. Please help
Add pictures here
âś–

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#maintreqlight
I must post this at least once a week.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

That and the 'main relay' data. Google must be underused,or unknown to these folks.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik