rims

I have a RSX Premium and want to buy winter tires. If I buy 15 inch steel rims, what tire size should fit? They current have 16 inch rims on them now
and I don't want to put my winter tires on them. Please help.
Check out tirerack.com. It should be able to give you the correct size including downsizing your rims for winter tires.