Where to buy tires

I am looking to buy a set of tires and wheels, mud terrains, for my 97 F250

4x4. If you were me, where would you buy them on line? Or, in the Richmond, VA area where would you buy them for the best price? I am looking for 33x12.5x16
Reply to
tsh

Have you tried looking at Tire Rack?

They've got a very good selection of wheels and tires and an interesting feature is being able to pull up a photo of your vehicle (in most cases) in your color (usually...) and see what the wheels would look like installed. I recently bought a set of tires online from Tire Rack and was very happy with the outcome--only tires, no wheels. They have several warehouses across the country so they can ship quickly.

Good luck!

Reply to
sevargmt