Better place to buy rims?

That link you posted seems like a shady place. Website looks like it took 5 min to build.

Any other places to buy rims?

Reply to
joe blow

If you are referring to the Acker Wheels link,

it is to a real business and they do have OEM rims for sale and from what I heard they are reputable. A buddy of mine bought a set of stock alloy rims for his Tacoma and he actually turned me on to the place.

Reply to
Roger Brown