seat belt won't go down

on my '92 Teg
WASSUP WIT IT ?????????
---->only on driver's side Passenger side goes up/down
fuse? door switch?
I'll take her in in the morning, but cheers for a swift reply!!
thanx
rastapasta wrote:

============================================ Take it in . . .If you're in USA it's covered by warranty.
'Curly'
"rastapasta" <rastapastry at msn dot com> wrote in

If this is the "motorized mouse" type of belt, usually the B-pillar position switch goes bad, but a blown fuse is possible too.
As Curly says, American Honda has a lifetime warranty on belts. Free fix for you. Bring it to the nearest Honda dealer and let them deal with it.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Really? wow---I"ll go for that. The problem stopped the day after it quit the 1st time (2/14), then came back once or twice, but I am happy to hear about this lifetime warranty. Firestone wanted to charge me ~$100 diagnostic fee, then parts.
Thanx all for helping.