Timing Belt Replacement 99 Acura RL

I am approaching the 105,000 mile mark on my RL, can someone give me a ballpark estimate on # of shop hours and part cost to replace the timing belt? Also, should the water pump be replaced at the same
time?
thanks!

Three hours labor, $300 for parts, so a total ballpark bill of about $600 for a dealer job. Plus tax.
You may get a lower labor rate from an independent.
It is an excellent idea to replace the water pump at the same time.
I would stick with OEM parts and coolant even if you have an independent garage supply the labor.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Since it is an Acura, I'll bet the price is double that.

No, should be roughly what I stated.
Acura dealer shop rates are the same as anybody else (~$100/hr).
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
If there are no Acura dealerships local to me taking it to a Hinda dealer should be the same correct?

That's fine. The parts will be the same as what you would get from an Acura dealer.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
FWIW, I just had my '98 CL's T-belt replaced by my Dlr. and the P&L came to a little over $500, just as Tegger said. That included the related belts, etc. but not a waterpump.