underhood fuse box diagram....

Hey guys, Iíve got a request for the underhood fuse box diagram for the 86-90 Legend. Anyone have a pic of the fuse box? I recently purchase an 87 Legend and the diagram on the top of the cover has been pealed off! :x
Anyway, I need a diagram of the box because the lighting relay needs to be replaced. Thanks for any help.