Fuse Box diagram

Hi All,
Does anyone know where I can get a fuse box diagram for a 88 Tempo?
Thanks in advance.
John

Hi,
I am trying to find the fuse for the dash lights in my 88 Ford Topaz but cant find any. Are the bulbs just burnt out? Dont have a diagram of the fuses but if you look under there they are all labeled (or should be). I can figure out what they are but just dont see one for the Dash lights. I have the interior, etc everything else working.
Any help appreciated.

"NWC" wrote

Again, from the fuse box (bottom center) of:
http://www.cybrrpartspro.com/Chilton%20Images/8670/86706b11L.gif
Instrument Cluster Illumination Fuse 13 5amp, other side of the fuse box from the flasher, according to (top center, down a bit) of:
http://www.cybrrpartspro.com/Chilton%20Images/8670/86706b12L.gif

Bottom center of:
http://www.cybrrpartspro.com/Chilton%20Images/8670/86706b11L.gif
Look at the inside of the fuse box cover.
mike hunt