FUSE BOX DIAGRAM

Does anyone know where I might find a fuse box diagram for a 2005 Elantra GLS on line ? I did a few Google searches but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Reply to
Paul

Register for a free account at

(requires Internet Explorer). Enter your year and model and click on the ETM (Electrical Troubleshooting Manual) tab. The section for fuse and relay information typically has a diagram.

Reply to
hyundaitech